I unintentionally read my own blog. I was browsing my LinkedIn, my google because I am on Duolingo learning Mandarin. Tiba-tiba ternampak my own blog hahaha. Awkward nya menulis. I no longer writes. I realised my last post was on 2018 Jun ke July tah. I honestly felt weird reading my own post. Sadis nya hidup aku dulu ek.
Aku tengah menikmati paid garden leave. Well, backstory I work in this one company for 3 years. Trusted wrong people which is a manager whom I thought is genuinely baik. Rupanya, the longer I work with the manager, the longer I realised, she is really crazy & by crazy I mean really crazy till the extend yang hasut semua orang kata this person tak baik, this person tak baik. I tendered my resignation and she ended up informed HR yang aku ni influence people to resign. Padahal semua orang resign sebab tak tahan dengan dia. But she never realise, instead dia cari orang lain pulak nak jadikan punca which is me. So I am on garden leave now, paid, until my last day notice 15th Nov.
At first, I honestly felt kind of dissapointed and geram lah. Tapi looking at the bright side, this is the much needed rest, brain reset for me. I long for this kind of berehat. Cuti, tapi still dapat gaji. I honestly sumpah penat. 3 years. I deserve this. So now tengah menikmati cuti. I have a little bit of worries tapi tah macam malas nak fikir. Rezeki bukan manager bagi ek, Dia yang bagi. Jadi, ku jalani sahaja masa yang ada ni.
That is part of my life.
Other than that, I am also a mummy now to a cheeky, genius boy, Noah. Oh Married to the most unexepected person. Kawan masa dekat VADS, Fazli. That one guy yang aku tak suka is now my husband. Pastu pernah bergaduh ya, like gaduh yang sampai 'dah sudah lepaskan aku' punya dialog. Haa banyak lagi ek tengok drama melayu hahaha. Tapi tak nak ingat dah, bila ingat sakit dada. Grateful sebab my husband chose me & trusted me.
Panjang jugak taip nya walaupun dah lama tak menaip ek. I kind of miss this. Tiba-tiba boleh menulis je. Walaupun now bukan untuk orang baca, this could be my online diary. Zaman sekarang orang dah tak main blog ya. Semua dekat Thread lah, dekat Instagram je update life.
Tu je lah kot ek. Nak test je tadi boleh lagi ke masuk and update. Boleh rupanya. So boleh lah lepas ni update lagi hahah. I have so much free time.

No comments:
Post a Comment